Welcome!

I've been debating on whether to make a writer's blog for a long time now. My best friend suggested it but I was nervous to put my work out on the vast information compactor we know as the internet. But then I began taking a writing class and we had an assignment. We had basic guidelines and then we were off to let creativity happen. Mine came to like eleven pages. The next week our professor handed them out to other students so we could review them. The boy who got mine read it and left me so many positive comments that it totally pushed me into trying this. THANKS KEVIN! Enjoy!

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightening and a lightening bug." -Mark Twain

"Proofread carefully to see if you any words out." -Unknown

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Roadmap To Publication

Hey! Yes, I do realize that I pretty much dropped off the face of the blogging world for nearly two months. I've been busy and lets face it, lazy. But, to whom it may concern I started my publication class last night and it's going great! I'm learning a lot and cross your fingers that I can get my stuff published!

No comments:

Post a Comment